Sapphire's Umbreon (Japanese: スカイ ブラッキー Sora's Blacky) was the sixth Pokémon obtained by Sapphire.
- Egg Obtained: Sapphire's Egg-citing Adventure
- Hatches In: Time warp Heals All Over
- Hatched In: Celadon City
- Evolved In: Prior to A Full Courses of Tag Battle
- Gender: Unknown
- Adaptability (As Eevee)
- Synchronize (As Umbreon)
- Current Location: With Sapphire
It was hatched as an Eevee in "Time Warp Heal All Over" from an egg Sapphire received from a day-care worker in "Sapphire's Egg-citing Adventure". Since then, it had become a major part of Sapphire's team, watching every one of Sapphire's contests since it has hatched.
Eevee made its contest debut in What I Did for Love, where it went up against Brock and his Croagunk. Although Croagunk, being part Poison-Type, could not detect where Eevee was when it used Dig, Eevee eventually scored a win for Sapphire.
In "A Full Courses of Tag Battle", Sapphire revealed that her Eevee already evolved into an Umbreon by Happiness in The Night.
In "Strategy With a Smile", Sapphire used Umbreon in the Top 8 against Blue and able to beat Wigglytuff, also Blue said that Umbreon is Cute.
|Known Moves||First Used|
|Secret Power||Cutting the Ties that Bind|
|Shadow Ball||What I Did for Love|
|Dig||What I Did for Love|
|Iron Tail||A Full Courses of Tag Battle|
|Quick Attack||A Full Courses of Tag Battle|
|Faint Attack||Strategy with a Smile|
|Protect||Strategy with a Smile|
|Psychic||Strategy with a Smile|
|Taunt||Strategy with a Smile|
|Swift||Strategy with a Smile|
- When it was an Eevee, it was the second Normal-type Pokémon that Sapphire Owned.
- Umbreon is the only Pokémon that Sapphire own that is not Three-stage evolutionary.
- Umbreon is the third Generation II Pokémon the first being Meganium and the second is Croconaw.